Event Submission Process & Guidelines
All events that are submitted to the Black Community Calendar will be reviewed for accuracy and once approved the organization/organizer will be notified that their event has been posted. To make the process as easy as possible, we have a submission form that everyone will fill out for each event.
Who Can Submit an Event?
- Students, faculty and staff of the USC Black Trojan Community
Event Approval Process Explained:
- Submit your event via the “Submit” button below
- A confirmation email will be sent that your event was submitted
- CBCSA will review your submission for accuracy within 48 hours
- If any changes or additional information is needed you will receive an email notification
- CBCSA will publish your event and you will receive an email notification that your event has been published
- You’re done!
Making Changes to a Published Event:
- If your event has been published and there are significant changes to the event (i.e. date, time, location) please contact the CBCSA at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss if it’s better to resubmit or choose an alternative solution.
Submitting a Recurring Event:
If your event is at the same time for multiple days:
- Enter the first day in the “Start Date Field”
- Enter the start and end times
- Describe the recurrence pattern (eg. The first Monday of each month, or every Wednesday this semester, or Tuesdays and Thursdays every other week)
Note: If your event is at different times on multiple days, you must enter multiple events