The mission of the Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs (CBCSA) is to create an Afrocentric, holistic learning environment, for academic, social and professional development, and civic engagement for all members of the USC community.
Today, The five major areas of programmatic focus include:
- Cultural and Community Awareness
- Professional Development
- Social Enrichment
The four areas guiding the vision of the department include:
- To Empower Student Social Development & Community Engagement
- To Student Professional Development & Academic Navigation
- To Promote Student Wellness & Advocacy
- To Engage & Develop Community of Black Students, Faculty, & Staff
Include point here about work with student admissions and guiding prospective students to and through college. Also describe expertise in diversity and inclusion.